When should I replace my heating and cooling unit?
The best time of year to replace your air conditioning system, heat pump, or furnace is going on right now!
The off season brings better prices, and in most cases manufacturer rebates. When our weather cools off the air conditioning repair in Fort Worth slows down. Therefore, contractors and manufacturers are much more willing to offer discounts and rebates in order to earn your business. Also, when we have cooler weather we have cooler attics. When it is easier to work in your attic the labor rates go down and the contractor can pass those savings along to you.
Read our article: “Do I need a new air conditioner?” Signs that the end is near!
Reasons you should act now:
- Cheaper prices in the off season.
- Manufacturer specials (Trane Fall Promotion) $$$ of and Finance Specials.
- Upcoming Jan 15 regulations WILL change your options/price.
- More convenient and comfortable to change when YOU want, not when your AC decides.
- Less pressure gives you more time to make your best decisions.
- Start saving today! Be more comfortable now.
- According to Energy.gov, even if an air conditioner is only 10 years old, you can “save 20% to 40% of your cooling energy costs by replacing it with a newer, more efficient model.”
- Incredible recent advances in air conditioning. Variable speed systems and the XV20 and XV18
- The inevitable is……Well, Inevitable.
So, if you’ve been considering replacing you heating and cooling system, and like saving money, schedule your free proposal today.